THANK YOU FOR BECOMING A SISTERS IN FAITH CIRCLE PARTNER!
This is the beginning of our ministry together. We created Sisters in Faith because we wanted to create a community of sisters who love the Lord and who could work together to honor Him. Our products are for sale but they are more than that…they are our calling card for ministry.
Periodically we will send you support materials or just some encouragement. Please contact us if you need prayer, or just to start a dialogue. We love our Sisters in Faith Circle Partners! So let’s get started!
You can begin ordering product by clicking on this link (or cut and paste it). http://www.givingtons.com/sistersinfaith.
Here are some hints.
- Purchase the starter kit first so that you have physical product to show perspective buyers. The products are gorgeous and our experience is that if people see them, they want to buy them.
- When you click to purchase, you have to pay for the product and the shipping charges. If you would rather have your customer pay for the product instead of you having to put up the money out of your pocket, you might want to get a Square. A square allows you to take credit card payments on your smartphone or mini ipad and the money is deposited in your bank account within 1-2 days. You can then use that money from your customer to pay for the products.
- Make sure you go to the purchase site and walk through the sale so you know how much the total amount is.
- Remember that you are purchasing the product for a deep discount so you can sell it at a profit. Our suggestions are at the end of this page
- Please use these books to start a conversation about Christ.
- Let us know if you have any questions? At email@example.com
BLESSINGS & HONOR!
Michele Clark Jenkins & Stephanie Perry Moore
Co-Founders, Sisters in Faith